“Change in the world always begins with an individual who shares what he or she has learned and passes it on to others.” – Dalai Lama
Six Feet Away From the End of the World
- The One About the Horse, Racism and Two Weeks Without my MotherOn day 70 of Argentina’s quarantine: nonsense.
- The Wall (Day 57)On the bigger challenge that the COVID-19 quarantine is for those of us with ADHD; fatigue syndrome … and the biggest heartbreak… perhaps.
- Sound the Pots! (Day 49)Contraband, corruption, protests, existentialism issues and no more cigarettes. The scene of Argentina’s quarantine and a neurodiverse mind, updated.
- ADHD and COVID Quarantine: This is Our Time to Thrive
- ADHD and the Use of Sans Fonts: Do They Make a Real Impact on the Legibility?
- Ten Things to Do With ADHD During the 14-Day Coronavirus Quarantine
- What Triggers Your ADHD Meltdowns?
- Professions for People With ADHD: Why Blogging and Coding Could be Your Perfect Career Path
- How to Customize Your Archive’s Titles With CSS Only, And the Use of The “Before” and “After” Selectors
- How to Set Different Styles for Internal Links and External Links
- 5 Simple Hacks to Customize the Twenty Twenty Theme With CSS Only
- How to Get Clickable Images on Archive Pages, for the Twenty Twenty Theme
- How to Create Printer-Friendly Pages With CSS, for the Twenty Twenty Theme