Stage 1. First-Hand Perceptions
Note: This questionary is part of a research initiated in “ADHD and the Use of Sans Fonts: Do They Make a Real Impact on the Legibility?“
This won’t take much! Pinky swear.
Here you have two screenshots, with the same text written with different fonts; your goal is to read the whole text of at least one of them.
- give a quick look at both screenshots
- go back to the first and read the first paragraph
- try getting the whole idea and keywords
- if you feel tired, move on to the next screenshot and do the same
- if you don’t feel tired, try reading the whole paragraph
Enter the gallery by clicking on the first one.