A neurodivergent mind with PTSD is in quarantine; thankfully she is a writer with dry humor and a wannabe historian.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.
… But, you may want to start with this one:
- On Coronavirus: To the Heck With the Bright Side; I Need a ChickenDay of quarantine: -5. Here’s what happens when I write and I don’t review the copy; a candid reflection on how coronavirus is affecting our lives; my life.
- Step OneDay of quarantine: #1. On Argentina’s coronavirus quarantine’s beginning; a writer’s wish to write history and the fear to suck.
- Sorry; I’m ArgentinianDay of quarantine: #2. On starting to deal with the coronavirus quarantine; how people are reacting and what did I miss…
- I’m Still MeDay of quarantine: #9. How people react to the social distancing during Argentina’s COVID-19 quarantine
- The ScientistDay of quarantine #14. How the quarantine affects a person with ADHD on methylphenidate treatment, and the things we say.
- Children of the FutureDay of quarantine #17. What future generations will know about the Covid-19 outbreak
- Got My Ticket to HellDay of quarantine #24. How to talk to elderly during the COVID-19 quarantine.
- On Earth Day: The Truth Behind the Covid-19 OutbreakDay of quarantine #35. Dry humor as usual, some info as required. A candid (odd, funny and neurodiverse) reflection on the 50th Earth Day
- Maybe Tomorrow?Day of quarantine #38. How do adults with ADHD come up with new routines to cope with the quarantine? Dealing with lack of meds; stigma raises; updates from world.
- A Whole New WorldDay of quarantine #42. What do we know about the COVID-19? Does it matter? How can we adapt our routines to feel normal, and if so: how?